Liebster Award

liebster2

I was nominated by Carolien for a Liebster Award.
A Liebster Award is a virtual award, given to bloggers by other bloggers.

I am honored by this nomination. At first I was even speachless. I never thought this would happen to me. Thank you Carolien!


And now some more about me. Carolien asked me some questions. Here are the answers.

1. What is your job?
I work at home as an childminder for Landelijke Kinderopvang. I look for children between 0 and 3 years.

2. How did you get the name of your blog?
MaMa: I am a mother of 3 sons. 
Sa: The first letters of my name Sabrina.
Sewing: I love sewing and my blog is about sewing.
Put this together and we have MaMaSa sewing

3. What is your favourite webshop?
I recently discovered online shopping. I was always a little bit suspicious. But earlier this your I discovered www.casennina.be. And I just had to buy some fabrics there. Now it's my favourite webshop.

4. Why did you start sewing?
Since I was a teenager I wanted to sew clothes. My mother tried to teach me, but that turned out badly. 10 years later I still wanted to make my own clothes. Than I become a mother and I even wanted it more. So I bought myself a sewingmachine, a nice fabric and a burda pattern and I started sewing. 
Shortly: It was my dream.

5. What is you favourite color?
This is a hard one. I don't really have one favourite color. But if I have to choose: cognac (for shoes) and marine blue (clothes)

6. How do you combine your work, family and hobby?
Mostly I start sewing when my children sleep. Especially when my youngest fellow (18 months) is in bed. 

7. What are your dreams for the future?
My dream is to become a pattern designer. And I want to start an online store where I sell fabrics, haberdashery and my own pattern and handmade clothes.

8. How does your sewingspot looks like (Picture maybe)?
I have no separate space where I can sew. I'm sitting in the living room. So I am not isolated from my family and I can still talk to my husband while sewing.


9. Who are what inspires you?
There are different ways to become inspired. 
* Pictures of creations of other seamstresses. Especially Germans inspire me. Their level is (apparently) a tad higher. And they know how to appliqué.
* Or just watching a fashion magazine. So I alreaddy saved quite a few ideas and photos.

10. Discribe yourself in 5 words.
I'm serious and responsible, this doesn't mean that I can't have fun. I'm also very concerned. The parents who bring they children to me know that. If they will be 10 minutes later than usually to pick up their children they have to let me know. Otherwise I think they have had an accident. I'm a stayer. I don't give up easily. If I set my mind on something I go for it. Perfectionist. I always have the feeling I can do better. I want everything to be perfect, the way I have it on my mind.


I nominate following blogs:
These are my questions:
1. Name 5 things that you would take to a deserted island?
2. If you could spend 1 hour with someone, who would you like to spend that hour with?
3. Why do you have a blog?
4. What makes you smile and what makes you cry?
5. Are you still creative in any other way (besides sewing)?
6. What does your pyjamas look like?
7. What's your favourite animal?
8. What's your biggest addiction?
9. You may choose a job or change jobs? What's your dreamjob?
10. What does your ideal Sunday look like?
11. Discribe yourself in 5 words?



Reacties

  1. Heel graag gedaan Sabrina! Leuk om je antwoorden te lezen! Nog veel blogplezier en hopelijk mogen je dromen uitkomen!
    Groetjes, Carolien

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie plaatsen

Populaire berichten van deze blog

Tibo - Het gratis patroon

Wat je nu echt moet weten over flexfolie

200 Shirts - het patroontesten