Hair towel - free pattern

Who doesn't know this? The towel that you wrap around your head after showering.

For me it is a very useful gadget. My old one is worn out. It's time I treat myself with a new one. The pattern I have retrieved from my old one.



You need:

« 2 x the pattern cut ouf of terry cloth (draw 1 cm saum on the top side)
« 11 cm elastic
« 120 cm bias tape



Sewing:

"  Put the pieces of terry cloth with the right sides together.

" Slide the piece of elastic in between at the heigt of the marking.

"  Pin the tops on each other. Stitch.

"  Turn to the right side.



"  Pin the biais tape on the bottom edge of the towel (with the right sides together).



"  Stitch.



"  Fold the biais tape to the inner side. Pin.


" Stitch, on te right side, close to the edge on the bias tape.



Done.


Gift idea: Give a towel and a few hair care products.

.

Reacties

  1. oh deze zal ik onthouden, een heel leuk kerstgeschenkje (ik ben er vroeg bij I know)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie plaatsen

Populaire berichten van deze blog

Tibo - Het gratis patroon

Wat je nu echt moet weten over flexfolie

200 Shirts - het patroontesten